“TOP-Employer” is an annual survey about the most attractive and popular employers carried out by the leading recruitment company “CV-Online Estonia”, where employers are nominated in several categories and thousands of people participate every year, what makes the TOP list of employers the largest and most reliable in Estonia.
The main objective of the survey is to determine the most attractive employer of the outgoing year in Estonia that comes to mind first, as well as to determine the best employers in different business sectors.
Nominations of the most attractive employers:
TOP Employer – one that first comes to mind
TOP Employer in finance sector
TOP Employer in trade sector
TOP Employer in production sector
TOP Employer in IT and telecommunications sector
TOP Employer in transport and logistics sector
TOP Employer in service sector
Employer Value Proposition Survey
For the first time, CV-Online Estonia is conducting a survey of the value propositions of Estonian companies, which will identify not only TOP employers but also the companies with the highest value proposition in Estonia.
Terms of the Survey
The annual “TOP-Employer” survey is carried out by the recruitment company “CV-Online Estonia”, reg Nr.10166144, legal address: Pärnu maantee 158/1. Estonia, further referred as the Organizer.
The main objective of the survey is to determine the most attractive and popular employer in Estonia, on which the greatest number wants to work for. As well as to determine leading employers in business sectors and the most active representatives in Estonian labor market. The most popular employers from regions with the highest number evaluations gained will be identified additionally.
In case a respondent gives answers to all survey questions, he is allowed to register for the draw, further referred as the Raffle and win the grand prize of 500 EUR.
1.The survey is conducted in the Internet environment, www.topemployer.ee, where every participant of the Estonian labor market can participate.
2. Period of data collecting by survey method: from 26.11-31.12.2019.
3. In order to qualify for the grand prize, a respondent has to give answers to all questions and specify his e-mail for registration.
4. The grand prize is 500 EUR (after taxes). The organizer undertakes the responsibility to withhold and transfer the income taxes of the prize to State Revenue Service. The prize will be transferred to the winner within three working days when the winner has received an e-mail confirmation about receiving the prize and contact Organizer. Winner will have to show an identity card and sign an Acceptance Report in order to get the prize.
5. You are allowed to register one e-mail address only once.
6. The drawing of the prize will be held on 15.01.2020. The Organizer will contact the winner in two working days after drawing by registered e-mail.
7. The results of the Raffle will be published at www.topemployer.ee, where the winner’s e-mail will be indicated in part, for example: Axxx.firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. The winner has to reply on the Organizer’s message within one month and apply for the prize.
9. A participant assumes full responsibility for the indication of reliable and accurate information when registering.
10. When filling out the survey, a respondent confirms a voluntary participation when filling out the survey.
11. All answers of participants are strictly confidential and will be published in a generalized form.
12. By registering the data, the participant agrees to process and store given data during the entire period of the Raffle, as well as for their further storage in the organizer’s database as long as it is required in accordance with the normative acts of the Republic of Estonia.
13. By registering, the participant confirms that he has read, acquaints and agrees with the Terms of this Survey.
The Survey “TOP Employer” will be held in the period from 26.11-31.12.2019 at www.topemployer.ee.
Quotative Research Method is used in the study – this is a survey, conducted in the Internet environment in Estonian, Russian and English.
The main objective of the survey is to determine the most attractive and popular employer in Estonia, for whom the greatest number of people wants to work. As well as to determine leading employers in business sectors. TOP 50 employers will be determined in accordance with number of votes being received.
All respondents of the “TOP Employer” Survey, we would like to ask you to name the first employer that comes to mind, by Top-of-Mind principle. TOP 50 employers will be determined in accordance with votes being received. This question will be mandatory for all respondents.
Additional questions will be asked about employers in selected business sectors: Production, IT and Telecommunications, Finance, Trade, Transport and Logistics, and Catering sector.
When answering the question about the specific business sector or region, the ready-made list of options will be offered to the respondent, as well as an opportunity to write down a custom response in case the company is not in the list of options given in the Survey. Companies that are in the list of response options have been selected according to the following criteria:
The company with the largest Net turnover in 2019 (TOP 500)* and at least 50 employees;
The main line of the business corresponds to one of the six business sectors of the Survey;
Company have to match at least with two of criteria.
* Source www.emta.ee
Methodology of the Survey